Thursday 3 May 2012

Animal Updates...

I decided it was about time I returned to show you how that cat illustration turned out! I wanted it to be worked in the same way my fashion/people illustrations are; bringing in areas of colour and using a little shading and much line work.



I always love seeing my work printed and framed. I actually prefer the way it looks printed to on the screen (hard to show on the internet really!)

I've also started on a few others... I'll leave you with some little tasters! (You'll also see I've started a dog illustration too! Trickier than cats, I tell you!)




 Enjoy and I will be back soon!!

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing! Love, love them.

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are so beautiful I love them!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.